Monday, February 1, 2010

Reacties/Messages

I'm so sorry but it was really nessecary to hide te messages on this blog. Some spambots bothered me a lot and I had to do this action. When I make the messages visible than the bots messages come automaticly with the normal messages. So I decided to hide all the messages till I figured out how to deal with this. It's  temporarely.

Het is voor tijdelijk maar ik heb de reacties tijdelijk verborgen. Ik heb behoorlijk last van spambots and ga eerst uitvinden hoe ik daarvan af kom. Als ik de reacties zichtbaar maak komen de botberichten meteen mee. De reacties zijn er nog wel hoor! Alleen tijdelijk niet zichtbaar. Sorry hiervoor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks so much for leaving a comment. :))


NeoCounter

Powered by Blogger.