Sunday, July 4, 2010

Maksi Taksi Links

I have a link page at my blog. I've worked on it for a while and I still do.  Actually this page will never be  finished.
When you do find a great link, have an awesome tuto of diy, please tell me and I'll add yours to.
Blogging is great, I'm learning new things all the time and better I meet great and lovely people no matter where they are living. You all rocks!

Click here to go to the never finished link site called MaksiTaksi 1001 links and more.  :))

1 comment:

  1. Just checked out your new site and it seems there is heap of interesting information. Thanks for putting it all together. I'm sure I'll be going back to it again and again. Have a good week ahead. Cheers Vreni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks so much for leaving a comment. :))


NeoCounter

Powered by Blogger.