Monday, March 29, 2010

Scheveningen

I love Scheveningen. We stayed a couple of days in the Carlton Beach Hotel. First I show you the room and below you find some nice pictures from my walk along the beach at 06:20 till 7:10 in the morning. It's such nice to see how the light changes from night till day. The pictures look darker than it actually was. That because I used my flashlight.




































































































































2 comments:

  1. These are really beautiful. Hopefully you're having a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maksi , thanks for visiting my blog. I'm looking forward to seeing some photos of your hexagons. Not long ago I visited The Netherlands and also Scheveningen. I loved it too there, although the weather wasn't very good. Cheers from Singapore Vreni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks so much for leaving a comment. :))


NeoCounter

Powered by Blogger.